Connect Shopify to create a new gift card product that can be bought online and used both online and in-store.
Adding Shopify to an existing Wrapped account
In Wrapped go to Gift card > Settings
Under Sales channels, click Add more sales channels
Next to Shopify, click Connect
4. Enter your Shopify store domain and click Connect
5. You'll be taken to a Shopify authentication page to click Install app
You'll now see in Wrapped, you have Shopify connected.
6. Click on View gift card product to see the new gift card product created in Shopify.
Here you can also edit your gift card imagery and description that shows on your Shopify product page. This is also where you can manage your product category, type and tags as normal.
7. To turn your new gift card product on under Status, select Active.
To disable an old gift card product, locate it in your Shopify admin and set the Status to Draft.
Testing the Wrapped - Shopify integration
To quickly check your Wrapped - Shopify connection, you can:
Create a test gift card in Wrapped under Gift cards > Issue gift card
2. Click Issue and activate
3. Check in your Shopify admin under Products > Gift cards to see that this gift card has been created in Shopify successfully