Connect Lightspeed Restaurant (K-Series) to create a new gift card payment type that can be issued through your POS and used both online and in-store as a payment type.
To connect Wrapped and Lightspeed
In Wrapped go to Account > Sales channels
Under Sales channels, click Add more sales channels
Next to Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K-Series), click Connect
4. You'll need to locate your Business Location Id and Gift Card Product Id (see below)
5. To find your Business Location Id, navigate to your home screen in K-Series admin.
Click About and copy the Business location value.
In Wrapped, paste this into Business Location Id and click Save
Now to get the Product Id, first create your gift card Accounting group.
Click the +Add an accounting group button and name it Gift cards.
7. Create your gift card product in your POS. This product will be used to buy and top-up gift cards. Navigate to Items in your K-Series admin.
Click Create and choose Single item
Under Details > Basics:
Set Item name to Gift card
Set Accounting group to Gift cards
Change Price Type to Manually-entered price
Click Save to create the gift card product.
Now, select the newly created gift card product to get the Item Id from the address bar url
Paste this into Wrapped under Gift Card Product Id and click Save
8. Set up Wrapped web extension for purchases using a gift card as payment.
In your Lightspeed K-Series back-office admin, go to Configuration > Settings
Click Web extensions
Click + Add a new web extension
In your Wrapped admin, copy your Web extension URL by clicking the clipboard icon
Go back to Lighstpeed K-Series
In the new web extension form, under Settings, enter:
Name: This can be anything, but needs to be easy for staff members to recognize e.g. Gift cards
URL: Paste your Web extension URL
Now you’ve created the ability for K-Series & Wrapped to communicate.
9. The next step is to add your new web extension to the POS menu screen for staff to use.
In Lightspeed K-Series back-office admin, go to Menu Management > Menus
Click into your current Menu
Next to Main Screens, click Add
Configure your Main Screen button
Name: This can be anything but needs to be easy for staff members to recognize e.g. Gift Cards
Color: Choose a color, preferably something that stands out to staff
Click Save. You should now see your gift cards button listed as a menu option.
In the Gift card button options, click Add button
Select Web extension
Select the Wrapped Gift Cards checkbox
Click Add 1 button
Click Update & reload devices
This menu will then be updated with your web extension so staff can access gift cards.
10. Finally, you'll need to request access to order notifications. Contact K-Series support team to enable real-time order notifications.
Copy your unique real-time order notification URL
Contact the K-Series Support team via:
a. In-app chat: Click on the chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your K-Series admin, create a conversation related to Integrations
b. Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a template to send to their team, remember to paste in your unique real-time order notification URL:
When the K-Series Support team have completed this request, your orders will begin to sync through to your Wrapped account.
11. Finally, add a new Payment Method in Lightspeed with the following settings: