Adding Lightspeed Retail (R-Series) to an existing Wrapped account
Connect Lightspeed Retail to create so that gift cards can be issued through your POS and used both online and in-store as a payment type.
To connect Wrapped and Lightspeed
In Wrapped go to Gift card > Settings
Under Sales channels, click Add more sales channels
Next to Lightspeed Retail POS (R-Series), click Connect
4. You'll be taken to sign in to Lightspeed Retail using your store URL and then confirm the connection by clicking "Authorize application":
5. Upon authorization, you'll be redirected back to Wrapped and a new sales channel for R-Series will have been added:
6. Next, we'll add a "Wrapped Gift Card" button to Lightspeed sales screen.
Click "view settings" and copy the "Custom Menu Button URL":
7. Open Lightspeed and navigate to Settings > Custom menus > Register: Sale Tab and add a new button:
8. Click the edit / pencil icon button next to the new "Wrapped Gift Card" option:
Paste the URL copied from Wrapped settings URL textbox and click "Save changes" button:
9. Navigate back to Wrapped, and click save to close the popup.
10. Finally, enable the sales channel:
Testing the Wrapped - Lightspeed Retail integration
To quickly check your Wrapped - Lightspeed connection, you can:
Create a test gift card in Wrapped under Gift cards > Issue gift card
2. Click Issue and activate. Navigate to your gift card and copy the code
3. In your Lightspeed POS > Sales screen, Click Wrapped Gift Card button
4. Paste in the gift card code to find the one you just created in Wrapped
You should see the gift card has been created and synced to Lightspeed successfully.
5. Remember to Void the test gift card in Wrapped after testing